Problems with the new V2


Ok I have just installed the new V2 and its nicer then the beta releace but I have a problem with it that I was getting with the beta aswell,
When I ask it to process a TV show it will find the info online, download the banners, fanart etc but it will not rename any of the files or even attempt to extract thumbnails. Its as if it can't find any .avi files in the folder yet I know there there as I have just put them in it!
Also I have all my shows lable via V1883 as S01E01 etc but this option has been removed is it pos to have it added back in as I thing it looks nicer on my 360/PS3 lol


spider31 wrote Oct 14, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I had to change the rename code due the fact that it could rename files incorrectly and this could cause files to be renamed incorrectly and was not reversible.

Files that are in the drop folder can be named as follows:

Show.1x02.avi plus a few others.
They must contain Show info, season info and the episode number.

When they get moved to show folder. The format is stricter:

05 Episode Name or (note no season number) or
01x05 Episode Name

I will improve this in a later version.

to get around it, turn on the monitor and if your file is called s01e02 etc.avi just rename it to 02.avi and it will pick it up and sort it out.

I will probs fix this in the next few days.

With this version it’s expected that all shows start in the drop folder. If you follow this concept of shows starting in the drop folder then this should not be an issue.

morpheus2n2 wrote Oct 15, 2009 at 1:44 AM

ok cool thanks for this that will explain it lol

spider31 wrote Oct 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I have fixed this bug, beware if you naming formats that the old versions used. I have testing with the format : S01E02 - Show Name , 02 - Show Name , 01x02 - Show Name. This version will be uploaded in 5mins.

morpheus2n2 wrote Oct 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Cool will test that and get back to you thanks

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 3:04 AM